Overprotective in all the right ways, the Monterey is a full-featured, expandable high-back booster seat designed to fit growing children 40 lb to 120 lb. The adjustable head rest and deep, aluminum reinforced sides are lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for side impact protection and the reinforced seat bottom provides extra lap belt safety. This significantly strengthens the Monterey and provides superior defense against crash forces.
A simple-to-use dial on the back adjusts the width of the seat to fit a child’s shoulders up to 20" wide. The 11-position headrest gives ultimate flexibility and adjusts up to 6.5" in height with one hand for an easy, precise fit. As a fixed-position booster, integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters allow for a safe and secure installation in seconds (LATCH use is optional) and keeps the seat in position when not in use.
The seat bottom has extra length for leg support and features thick AirTek™ foam and tapered sides for total comfort. Retractable, dual cup holders are extra-deep and angled to keep drinks upright.
Monterey can also be used as a backless booster and packs flat for travel and storage.
- Fits children 40 lb to 120 lb and 38" to 63" in height
- Extra-deep side walls are reinforced with aluminum and lined with EPS foam for superior side impact protection
- Energy absorbing AirTek™ foam provides superior cushioning and increased airflow for comfortable ride
- Adjustable width: expandable seat back fits shoulders up to 20”
- Adjustable height: 11 position headrest adjusts up to 6.5" with one hand
- Can also be used as a backless booster
- LATCH system for secure installation (LATCH use not required)
- Angled, reinforced seat bottom prevents submarining
- Longer seat bottom for proper leg support with cushioned comfort
- 2 recline positions for comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes
- Retractable cup holders are extra deep to keep drinks upright
- Packs flat for travel and storage
- 1 year warranty